Friday 7 May 2010

Lost and Found

Set out optimistically for St Andrews Pool and surrounding area at 1000hrs.
The pool itself was virtually lifeless so I moved down to the Hard Rock Cafe and swamp area. Birds seen in a thirty minute visit:-

2x Wrens, 2x Robins,3x Coal Tits, 2x Blue Tits, 2x Great Tits, 3x Chaffinch, 1x Marsh Tit and a Jay overhead plus Corvids.

Next stop was PBP. After by passing the pool to start at the western car park I suddenly realised I had lost the rubber attachment that fits over the viewfinder and quickly retraced my steps and headed back to St Andrews. Lucky for me I found it on the poolside road where I must have dis lodged it getting out of the car. Fortunately it had avoided the cars that continually park there. So...sorry Steve you nearly had a sale.

Report. T.R.Moore. Friday 7th May 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CURRENT MOON
>
free counters Fatbirder's Top 500 Birding Websites