Friday 26 March 2010

Report from Roger Lane. (26th March 2010)

"Today, Fri.26thMar.2010, just a wet hour out during the afternoon. Visited St.Austell Sew.Wks first. While it rained there were c.20 x Sd.Martins and c.2 Swallows over the tanks. When rain stopped they just disappeared, until it rained again ! Spread out along Manoa Valley ?
I was at ParBP from 3.15 to 4.15pm, where there were 4+, Sd.Martins and 6+, Swallows ! Also at the Pond was the tame Blk.T.Godwit, on bank, and 2 x GBBGulls plus 12+ LBBGulls on the water. The sea was so rough I could only find 1 x GCGrebe."

Thanks for the report Roger.
I nearly visited the Valley myself but had to back-track...I do miss my Valley wanderings but I hope to make some progress over the weekend. Wonder how long the Blackwit will stay around?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CURRENT MOON
>
free counters Fatbirder's Top 500 Birding Websites