Thursday 11 February 2010

Yellow-Browed Warbler

"Didn't mention this earlier as I wanted to mention this to Roger, but after a quick discussion I'm pretty sure I've spotted a Yellow browed warbler at the back of the pool by the caravans. I wonder if you could put it on your blog and see if any other "local birders" would/ have seen it recently.Shame Ian Phrophet has no computer as he could have been a good one to contact. Maybe this is the bird from St.Andrews ? I was there today at 2pm. It was by the caravan with the blue folding washing line in the reeds on the right. It later moved into the more dense reeds at the back and moved like a Goldcrest on speed."

Anyone out there that can confirm Mark's sighting?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CURRENT MOON
>
free counters Fatbirder's Top 500 Birding Websites