Wednesday 4 November 2009

Heavy Rain Again

Today was almost a replica of yesterday the only difference was I managed to remain dry. This morning I noticed a LBB Gull on the PBP which I intended to photograph after looking for the Kingfisher...unfortunately the heavens opened on my return and I could not re-locate it.
Someone surely has made a new perch for the Kingfisher. If this is the work of nature then well done but I suspect it is man made. It does look the part though.
Still no sign of the Kingfisher today but the River is rnning fast with a lot of colour and depth so fishing would not be ideal.
Back around the dunes my friends the Stonchats made their usual appearence which I am always thankful for.
The sea and shore held the usual array of Gulls,Rock Pipits,Oystercatchers and Turnstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CURRENT MOON
>
free counters Fatbirder's Top 500 Birding Websites