Tuesday 16 November 2010

Goldcrest.

Photograph. Andrew Carey



"Trust you're keeping well and that your car is feeling better??

I gather that Mark is planning to send you a pic of the barnacle goose, there again today, so thought I'd send you a record shot of the fat little goldcrest in the trees at the righthand end of the pool, at around 3.30pm.
Actually had a firecrest in my garden for 0.5 hours last tuesday, no pic, camera in the car, but great views briefly."
.
.
Thanks for the report and photograph Andrew.
I am looking forward to the return of our Firecrest, Goldcrest and Blackcaps and if they appear the same time as last year then it will be around December 11th.
Hope you manage to keep the Firecrest over the Winter.
The car is not good news....possibly it will have to be replaced. Pity because I like it a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CURRENT MOON
>
free counters Fatbirder's Top 500 Birding Websites