Tuesday 2 February 2010

Report from Roger Lane. (2nd February 2010)

"Thanks for email. So you met Mark 'on site' at last did you ! Yes come to think of it the M.Thrush was STILL opp. the Ship Inn, at 4pm yesterday. That's about 10 days now. I reckon it's got something to do with the small chicken farm immediately behind the wall, lots of juicy worms due to chicken droppings within 20ft !
I'm writing to say I did not go out today, too wet after too cold ! While I think of it, if you want a close Comm.Gull at Par B.Pool, always check the bird occupying the 'leaning post' at the western end of the Pool. Usually it's a Comm.Gull (with yellow-green legs) etc."

Thanks for the report Roger. I failed to get to the site myself so nothing can be added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CURRENT MOON
>
free counters Fatbirder's Top 500 Birding Websites