Tuesday 3 November 2009

Rain Stopped Play.

O! I sure picked the wrong hour to visit the site. Earlier I had decided I would try to locate the Kingfisher again.
The pool was full of its usual residents Geese ,Gulls et al with if my observation is correct a few dozen more Jackdaws at the poolside.
During the drive to the rough park it started to rain so I decided to don my waterproof trousers but foolishly left off my wellingtons.
The rain had eased a little as I made my way to the Kingfishers feeding post but as soon as I got to the waters edge the heavens opened..it was like someone throwing buckets of water at me. Now even though my jacket was wet I was still comfortably dry with the exception of my soaked socks and shoes. It was back to the car and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CURRENT MOON
>
free counters Fatbirder's Top 500 Birding Websites