Tuesday 22 June 2010

Ringlet at Pontsmill.

Report. R.Lane.22nd June 2010

"Didn't you do well at TresK Dwns ! Must admit I've hardly had time to look at the Blog and it was another reader Chris Hollyoak and his wife, whom I met at Tres.K Pit today, who told me of your photos and success. Unfortunately being a blazing hot afternoon they had not had the same good fortune ! I was able to show them a fair number of B.T.Skimmer dragonflies instead, little else ! Too HOT too Long.!
Forgot I have a new butterfly to report for the patch (Pontsmill,S) i.e. a RINGLET (Aphantopus hyperantus) on Mon.21stJune.2010. Nothing today (22nd)."

Thanks for the report and comments Roger.
It was one of those evenings when it all came good....do not have enough of 'em .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CURRENT MOON
>
free counters Fatbirder's Top 500 Birding Websites